Friday, April 9, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Click the above button if you would like to join the party!!

Hey my name is Shay and I'm a mother of a four-year-old girl and another on the way...having contractions as I type, but don't panic I've been having them since Monday when my ob took me off my meds to stop my contractions. I was put on bedrest at 33 weeks and Monday I reached week 36. I've been given the okay to have her at any moment or I may go till my due date which is May 3rd. You would think you would know after having a baby when your having true contractions....whatever!!!! Tuesday morning about one o'clock my daughter woke me up having a bad dream and the contractions started. By three they had started coming in a regular pattern by four they were five minutes apart for an entire hour. I thought this is it so I jumped in the shower to get READY.......when I got out they stopped and I went back to sleep it is now Friday night and I will be 37 weeks tomorrow? Feel free to read my profile to find out more about me.

Beginners Yoga Kit from Truth Be Told Blog
Beach theme gift basket from Ribbon Rock Star
Nana Star Gift Wrapped Package from Mommy PR

or anything else related to a newborn, four-year-old girl, or getting fit.

9 comments:

L Medrano said...

Visiting from the UBP 2010.

SheilaC said...

Hope all is well with you and the new baby :)

Happy Blog party!

SheilaC

Beverly said...

Hello,
I'm visiting from UBP! Hope you are resting, and that your contractions have calmed down! If you like, you can visit our business site at Speakable Gifts!
http://speakablegifts.com/blog1/2010/04/08/ultimate-blog-party-2010/
Nice to meet you.

Becky and Jacki said...

Hi, Shay!

We're stopping in from the UBP'10. We're first-timers!

Cute site! We love meeting new bloggers!

Hope you can stop by our party post:
http://www.bargaindivas.com/2010/04/its-party-time.html

Mrs4444 said...

Visiting from the UBP :) Well, that's exciting! (and interesting, because I was on bedrest for my son (17 years ago) for three months, and he was born in May (only three weeks early.) Good luck!

Niki Jolene said...

Hi there! Niki here, stopping over from UBP10. I just wanted to pop in and check out your post. Love it.

Stop by my blog, Free 2 Be Frugal, when you get a chance! I have a great giveaway going on:

http://free2befrugal.blogspot.com/2010/04/ultimate-blog-party-10.html

Joann Whetstine said...

Beautiful portraits! Visiting you from #UBP10.

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness, did you draw that picture in your header? Wow, you're amazing! Love it!

Anonymous said...

You have very nice Blog!
I am so impressed ;-)
I am going to follow you, because of your content including in this fantastic Blog.
If you have time i invite you to my page.
It isn't in English mostly but you can use google translator.
I will be grateful for coment after a visit.
If it is posible add me to followers as i will do with your Blog
Adres my Blog is:
http://bannersbrokerpoland.blogspot.com/