Tuesday, May 6, 2008

P*A*R*T*Y

Come party with Three P's in a Pod and try and win some great prizes!!! I'm all for some free stuff. Visit their site http://threepsinapod.blogspot.com/2008/05/party.html

For the past nine years I have been involved in art camps during my summer vacations. This is the first time in my adult life that I am taking the summer off. Including all my years of college I had to work during the summer or take classes. However, I will be taking two courses because I don't want to overload myself during the school year. The bright side of it is that both the courses are free and one I even get a $100 stipend. If I were teaching it would be for three weeks instead of two. Two weeks to complete two courses!!! Sounds great instead of a semester long course.

On a personal note which is also professional I plan to update my portfolio so I can exhibit my work. I'm ashamed to tell anyone that it's been eight years since I have shown any of my work publicly. Since I have been married, started a career, and had a baby I have no time for my art. Now that my daughter can join me in my studio we will be spending our mornings creating.

If selected as one of the winners I'd like:
1) A FREE Blog Makeover by Shauna
2) Chesapeake Ribbons: A Meggan Gift Set and a $15 GC
3) Be Jeweled Designs: A Photographer's Tutu in Bubbble Gum Pink
4) UglyFish Organic Clothing: Musik Skirt in Dutch blue

No comments: