Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fleurville Lexi Tote!!!!

Oh I sooooo need this! It would make an excellent baby/mommy bag. It's trendy and stylish! I would love to have one. I personally prefer the Botanical Coral-LAM. My favorite feature on this bag would have to be the seam sealed, water-proof main compartment. I don't know about you, but I have constant spills with my toddler. Link on over to www.hipmamasplace.com to enter.

Hip Mama's Place offers some of the best giveaways on the internet. I visit their site on a weekly basis and sometimes even multiple times a week which can be hard for me to do working part-time, being a full-time mommy, trying to get a home buisness to take off, in between cooking, laundray, cleaning, playing and creating. It often can be hard finding time to blog too.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hello!
I hopped on over here from my blog. You got that third pattern set. I just need some way to get your snail mail addy. Just let me know!!
Thanks!
Kathryn

Rebecca said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
I am having lots of fun meeting new bloggers through The Ultimate Blog Party.

Rebecca
http://funandfreegiveaways.blogspot.com/